- 2 min to read
The DevExpress ASP.NET Scheduler provides the same scheduling functionality as Microsoft Outlook Calendar and enables you to plan your day/month/year. The scheduler can display its appointments in a standard or predefined view: Day, Work Week, Full Week, Week, Month, Timeline, Agenda.
Learn the Basics
This tutorial demonstrates the control's basic functionality and provides step-by-step instructions on how to create a simple scheduling application.
This section contains task-based examples.
This topic provides more information about controls and components that ship with the ASPxScheduler control.
The ASPxScheduler provides the following views to display its appointments:
- Day View: Displays the specified days.
- Work Week view: Displays appointments for work days in a week.
- Week view: Displays appointments for all the days in a specific week.
- Month view: Displays appointments for all the days in a month. This view provides less detailed information and allows you to view all the appointments in this month.
- Timeline view: Displays appointments as horizontal bars along the timescales.
- Agenda view: Displays a chronological list of appointments, grouped by a day.
Buil-In Appointment Dialogs
The ASPxScheduler provides dialogs that an end user can customize. These dialogs allow end users to create and modify appointments.
The ASPxScheduler operates in data bound mode to display appointments, resources, labels and status data.
Styles and templates allow you to change the layout and appearance of the ASPxScheduler's visual elements.