Data Table Structure
This document provides examples of the data table structure used to store appointments and resources maintained by the Scheduler. This topic contains several sections that describe the data table structure for a particular data provider.
The following fields are mandatory for the Appointments data source:
- the identity field, which is mapped using the ASPxAppointmentMappingInfo.AppointmentId mapping;
- the start of the appointment, which is mapped to the Appointment.Start appointment property using the ASPxAppointmentMappingInfo.Start mapping;
- the end of the appointment, which is mapped to the Appointment.End appointment property using the ASPxAppointmentMappingInfo.End mapping.
The following field is mandatory for the Resource data source:
- the resource identifier field, which is mapped to the IPersistentObject.Id property using the ASPxResourceMappingInfo.ResourceId mapping;
Refer to the following topics for information about recommended table structures for different data sources.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Collection of Custom Objects
- eXpress Persistent Objects (XPO)
- MS Access Database