- 2 minutes to read
DevExpress Reporting is a reporting tool and component library for the .NET ecosystem. DevExpress Reports ship with a Visual Studio report designer, runtime report designers for WinForms/WPF/Web, and a rich set of report controls, including cross tabs and charts.
DevExpress Reporting for ASP.NET Core includes the following controls:
- Document Viewer
- Displays an interactive preview of a document generated from a report that is designed in the DevExpress Reporting platform. The Document Viewer allows the user to view, print, and export the report document.
- Report Designer
- A fully functional client-side reporting tool that you can integrate in your web application. The designer component allows users to create and edit a report. The built-in viewer is a fully functional Document Viewer control that allows users to preview, print, and export documents.
- ASP.NET Core Reporting
- Document Viewer in ASP.NET Core Applications
- End-User Report Designer in ASP.NET Core Applications
- Create a Report in Visual Studio
- Use Visual Studio Templates to Create an ASP.NET Core Application with a Report Designer
- Use Visual Studio Templates to Create an ASP.NET Core Application with a Document Viewer
- Add an End-User Report Designer to an ASP.NET Core Application
- Add a Document Viewer to an ASP.NET Core Application