Web Reporting Application Security
Security-related best practices every developer should follow:
- ASP.NET WebForms Security Best Practices
- ASP.NET MVC Security Best Practices
- ASP.NET Core Reporting - Best Practices - Application Security
Security Considerations for Web Reporting Applications
- General Security Considerations
- Content Security Policy
- Authorized Access to Reports and Documents in a Web Reporting Application
- Data Access Security
- Multi-Tenant Support (Row Filtering in Shared SQL Database)
- Custom SQL Query in Report Designer for Web
- Custom SQL Query Validation (Web)
- Safe Deserialization
Though this section primarily applies to Report Designer components, applications that use Print Preview capabilities may also be exposed to various security risks.
If you have not yet done so, be sure to review the following help topic: Reporting - Security Considerations.