XPDataView.PopulateProperties(XPClassInfo, String) Method
Populates the data view with columns based on the specified metadata information.
An array of property names that are used to populate the XPDataView.Properties collection.
This method performs the following:
- Clears the XPDataView.Properties collection.
- Populates this collection with columns based on the properties whose names are passed as the members parameter.
The PopulateProperties method throws an exception if the members collection contains any of the following:
- A property that is not defined within the classInfo object.
- A struct type member.
- A reference to a class with a struct type member.
- A collection used in object relations.