The Base Types provider allows you to navigate up the inheritance hierarchy to a base type.
How to Use
- Place the caret in a class, structure, enumeration declaration or reference.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + N to invoke the Jump To window.
Select Base Types and press Enter.
You can see the entire ancestral hierarchy of your nominated type, including interfaces.
Select an item in the search result list and press Enter.
CodeRush closes the Jump to window and navigates to the selected base type.
Filter Search Results
- Press the Ctrl key to switch to filter mode in the invoked Jump To window.
Press Ctrl again to get back to the search mode.
Use one of the following keys to filter search results:
1) Press S to show results that are located in a current solution.
2) Press M to show results that are located in referenced assemblies.
3) Press O to show results that are located in open files.
4) Press A to show all results.
View Search Results in the References Window
Refer to the corresponding section of the Navigate to topic.