Snap Report API
The Snap Report API is the non-visual .NET library which allows you to create and customize mail-merge documents on the server, using the provided API (Application Programming Interface). Its main features are as follows.
- Create mail merge and tabular reports from scratch, and customize them in code.
- Format text and apply predefined or custom styles to report templates.
- Export to PDF, Microsoft Word formats (DOCX, DOC and RTF) and other popular formats (e.g., TXT, ODT and EPUB).
- Utilize charts, sparklines and bar codes.
- Support for RichEditDocumentServer features.
- Support for the medium trust permission level.
The Universal Subscription or an additional Office File API Subscription is required to use this component or library in production code. Refer to the DevExpress Subscription page for pricing information.
To learn how to implement a specific task for your reports using the Snap Report API, check the Examples section. To learn more about the Snap architecture, refer to the articles from the Concepts section.