- 2 minutes to read
Microsoft will end Xamarin-related support services on May 1, 2024 and shift development focus to the .NET MAUI platform.
Based on Microsoft’s decision, we highly recommend those using Xamarin.Forms to consider our .NET MAUI Component Suite for existing/new mobile projects. DevExpress .NET MAUI Scheduler Control supports many of the features/capabilities available in Xamarin.Forms Scheduler Control.
Please refer to the following help topic when you are ready to migrate your DevExpress Xamarin.Forms-based application to .NET MAUI: Migration from Xamarin.Forms to .NET MAUI.
The DevExpress Scheduler for Xamarin.Forms provides a set of views to display appointments (regular and recurrent planned events) and allows users to manage them.
- Day View - displays appointments scheduled for a specific date or for several subsequent days.
- Work Week View- displays appointments scheduled for a work week.
- Week View - displays appointments scheduled for a whole week.
- Month View - displays appointments scheduled for a specific month.
Topics in this section cover a series of step-by-step lessons that explain how to configure a scheduler view and bind it to a data source:
- Lesson 1: Bind Scheduler to Data
- Lesson 2: Configure Scheduler View
- Lesson 3: Enable the Edit Appointment Form
- Lesson 4: Create Custom Labels