The Grid dashboard item allows you to customize its layout in various ways. You can manage the width of grid columns, specify the visibility of column headers, enable cell merging, etc.
To access the layout settings, use the Layout section in the Grid's Options menu.
The following settings are available.
- The Horizontal Lines and Vertical Lines options control grid line visibility.
- The Banded Rows option is used to paint the background of odd and even rows differently.
- The Column Headers option allows you to toggle column header visibility.
- The Word Wrap option enables the capability to display cell content on multiple lines if the size of a dashboard item is insufficient to completely display the cell content on a single line.
- The Column Width Mode option allows you to manage column widths of the entire Grid using different modes. To learn more about column width modes, see Column Width Modes.