Add Dashboard Items
After you created a dashboard and provided data to it, add dashboard items to display visual or textual information in a dashboard.
To create a dashboard item, click the corresponding button in the Toolbox or drag an item from the Toolbox into the dashboard surface.
This creates an empty dashboard item. You can configure it in the dashboard item menu:
- Bind the dashboard item to data.
- Configure filters.
- Set specific dashboard item settings based on its type. For more information, refer to the following topic: Dashboard Items Settings.
- Perform the required data shaping operations (such as grouping, sorting, etc.).
- Use the interactivity features to enable interaction between various dashboard items.
- Adjust the dashboard item’s position and size (layout) and specify the dashboard item caption settings.
To remove the dashboard item from the dashboard surface, use the Delete button in the dashboard item menu.