Related API Members
The following members accept/return AxisLabel3D objects:
The AxisLabel3D class declares properties that define the appearance settings of all labels which are displayed by a particular axis in a 3D series. An object of the AxisLabel3D type can be accessed via the Axis3D.Label property of an axis.
Properties exposed via the AxisLabel3D class allow you to customize common label attributes such as:
- the color and font settings of the label's text (TitleBase.TextColor and TitleBase.Font),
- the angle by which the label's text is rotated (AxisLabel.Angle),
- apply antialiasing (smoothing) to the label's text (TitleBase.Antialiasing),
- display labels in a staggered order (AxisLabel.Staggered),
- choose the label's position relative to the axis (AxisLabel3D.Position),
- the visibility of axis labels (TitleBase.Visible).