Represents an ASPxHeadline control.
public class ASPxHeadline : ASPxWebControl
Public Class ASPxHeadline Inherits ASPxWebControl
The ASPxHeadline control can be used when composing news announcements on a web page. It is utilized as a constituent part of the ASPxNewsControl. The ASPxHeadline control can be also used independently when it's needed to represent custom news.
- ASPxHeadline.ContentText - specifies the headline's contents;
- ASPxHeadline.MaxLength - specifies the maximum length of the headline's text;
- ASPxHeadline.ShowContentAsLink - specifies whether the text is displayed as a hyper link that when clicked, navigates the application to the location specified by the ASPxHeadline.NavigateUrl property;
- ASPxHeadline.ContentStyle - provides access to the style settings used to paint the headline's contents;
- The headline's image is specified by the ASPxHeadline.Image property. Its position within the headline is specified by the ASPxHeadline.ImagePosition property.
For more information, see Headline Content.
- ASPxHeadline.Date - specifies the headline's date;
- ASPxHeadline.DateFormatString - specifies the pattern used to format the headline's date;
- ASPxHeadline.DateHorizontalPosition - specifies the date's horizontal position within the headline;
- ASPxHeadline.DateVerticalPosition - specifies the date's vertical position within the headline;
- ASPxHeadline.DateStyle - provides access to the style settings used to paint the headline's date.
For more information, see Headline Date.
- ASPxHeadline.TailText - specifies the text of the headline's tail;
- ASPxHeadline.TailImage - specifies the tail image.
For more information, see Headline Tail.
It's also possible to display the headline's header. To do this, specify its text via the ASPxHeadline.HeaderText property.
The ASPxHeadline control doesn't implement any public client-side API.