This document gives you a quick overview of what resources you should review to get started with the ASPxScheduler Suite. These examples demonstrate the scheduler's basic functionality and provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to create simple scheduling applications.
To get started with ASPxScheduler, we suggest that you review the following tutorials first. They describe how to add a Scheduler to your application and provide data for it.
- How to: Bind an ASPxScheduler to MS SQL Server Database (Step-by-Step Guide)
- How to: Bind ASPxScheduler Appointment to ObjectDataSource
- How to: Bind ASPxScheduler Resources to ObjectDataSource
- How to: Enhance Performance when Handling a Large Number of Appointments
Customization Using Templates
Customization Using View Model API
- How to: Customize the Appointment Dialog using View Model API (simple customization)
- How to: Customize the Appointment Dialog using View Model API (working with custom fields)
Context Menu Customization