Create a Report from A to Z
The previous topic provides general information about the Visual Studio Report Designer.
The tutorials in this section describe how to create reports in this Designer:
- Lesson 1 - Add a Report and Bind It to Data
- Lesson 2 - Create a Master-Detail Layout
- Lesson 3 - Use Parameters to Filter Data in a Report
- Lesson 4 - Provide Navigation to a Report
- Lesson 5 - Provide Interactivity to a Report
- Lesson 6 - Group Report Data and Calculate Summaries
- Lesson 7 - Customize the Report Appearance
The created reports are platform-independent. You can reuse them in applications that target different platforms.