Redistribution and Deployment
- 2 min to read
Certain DevExpress libraries are considered redistributable under the End User License Agreement (EULA) and can be distributed to end-users of your applications. You must have a valid license to legally distribute applications that use DevExpress components.
This topic covers the DevExpress redistribution policy and contains a list of redistributable assemblies.
The following documents describe which DevExpress libraries you might need to deploy along with your desktop reporting applications:
- Assemblies Deployed with Windows Forms Reporting Applications
- Assemblies Deployed with WPF Reporting Applications
The following documents describe which DevExpress libraries you might need to deploy along with your web reporting applications:
- Assemblies Deployed with ASP.NET WebForms Reporting Applications
- Assemblies Deployed with ASP.NET MVC Reporting Applications
The following topics describe the deployment of legacy applications created for discontinued platforms:
- Assemblies Deployed with Silverlight Reporting Applications
- Assemblies Deployed with LightSwitch Reporting Applications
See the following topics in MSDN for general information about deploying .NET applications:
Some DevExpress libraries are considered non-redistributable, and their deployment is strictly prohibited according to the End-User License Agreement (EULA).
These libraries include all DevExpress design-time assemblies that have the ".Design" postfix in their names,for example: