- 2 min to read
The DevExpress Data Grid for Blazor (
<DxDataGrid>) allows you to present and manage data in a tabular format. The component is represented by the DxDataGrid<T> class.
- Bind to data sources
- Columns to display and edit different data types (text, numbers, dates and Boolean values)
- Row selection
- Edit data
- Sort data
- Filter data
- Data validation
- Virtual scrolling
DevExpress Blazor components are shipped with online feature-based demos. Follow the links below to try out the main DevExpress Data Grid for Blazor features.
- Column Types
- Bind to Large Data Source
- Cascading Editors
- Edit Form Template with Validation
- Virtual Scrolling
DevExpress Blazor components are shipped with GitHub feature-based examples. Follow the links below to view the corresponding Data Grid examples.
- How to use icons instead of default command buttons
- How to show/hide columns based on the value from external UI elements
- How to bind the component to the Web API Service
- How to edit a row on a separate page
- How to implement the delete confirmation feature
- How to bind a grid to a DataTable object
Refer to Blazor Examples to see all the examples for DevExpress Blazor components.
If you face unexpected exceptions with the
<DxDataGrid> component in the client-side Blazor application, refer to the GitHub Troubleshooting section first.