Shape Data (Expression Bindings)
The tutorials in this section illustrate how to solve various tasks related to shaping report data when using the newer approach to binding reports to data using expressions.
See Data Binding Modes to learn about the difference between the available binding modes.
See Shaping Data (Legacy Data Bindings) to learn about alternative approaches to shaping report data.
The following tutorials are available in this section:
- Format Data
- Conditionally Change a Control's Appearance
- Conditionally Change a Label's Text
- Conditionally Filter Report Data
- Conditionally Suppress Controls
- Limit the Number of Records per Page
- Conditionally Change a Band's Visibility
- Calculate a Summary
- Calculate an Advanced Summary
- Display Row Numbers in a Report, Group or Page
- Count the Number of Records in a Report or Group
- Count the Number of Groups in a Report