Expands the specified card.
An integer value that identifies the card by its handle.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ExpandCard member must not be invoked for these Views. The ExpandCard member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.