Indicates whether a card is visible, partially visible or hidden.
public CardVisibleState IsCardVisible( int rowHandle )
Public Function IsCardVisible( rowHandle As Integer ) As CardVisibleState
The row handle of a card.
The CardVisibleState enumerator value that specifies the visibility state of a card.
Use this method to determine the visibility state of the card specified by its row handle.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the IsCardVisible member must not be invoked for these Views. The IsCardVisible member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.