Moving Average and Envelope
This document describes the Moving Average (Envelope) indicator used in financial charting.
- SMA (SimpleMovingAverage);
- EMA (ExponentialMovingAverage);
- WMA (WeightedMovingAverage);
- TMA (TriangularMovingAverage).
To select whether to show a Moving Average, Envelope or both, use the MovingAverage.Kind property.
|Kind = MovingAverage||Kind = MovingAverageAndEnvelope||Kind = Envelope|
For each Moving Average, you should specify the following two properties.
- the series value level, for which the indicator is calculated (via the SingleLevelIndicator.ValueLevel property);
- the number of points utilized for calculation (via the SubsetBasedIndicator.PointsCount property).