The control that consists of two panels separated by a splitter, which can be dragged by an end-user to resize the panels.
[ToolboxBitmap(typeof(ToolboxIconsRootNS), "SplitContainerControl")] public class SplitContainerControl : GroupControl, IXtraSerializable, ISupportXtraSerializer
<ToolboxBitmap(GetType(ToolboxIconsRootNS), "SplitContainerControl")> Public Class SplitContainerControl Inherits GroupControl Implements IXtraSerializable, ISupportXtraSerializer
The Split Container consists of two panels that can contain other controls. These panels are separated by a splitter used to resize the panels.
The following are main properties that maintain the control's functionality.
- SplitContainerControl.Panel1 - Gets the left (or top) panel.
- SplitContainerControl.Panel2 - Gets the right (or bottom) panel.
- SplitContainerControl.FixedPanel - Gets or sets a panel that remains static when the split container size changes.
- SplitContainerControl.PanelVisibility - Gets or sets the visibility of the panels.
- SplitContainerControl.Horizontal - Gets or sets whether the panels are arranged horizontally or vertically.
- SplitContainerControl.SplitterPosition - Gets or sets the splitter's location.
To enable the auto-scrolling functionality for a SplitContainerControl's panels, add XtraScrollableControl objects to the panels. Set the Dock property for the XtraScrollableControl objects to Fill.