The DevExpress Bootstrap File Manager control provides an intuitive user interface designed to manage files and folders similarly to Microsoft File Explorer.
File Manager features include:
- the capability to rename, copy, move and delete folders and files;
- support for different sources of file system data (physical, data source, cloud storage);
- the capability to download and upload files;
- built-in access control with support for security roles.
Noticeable API Members
Various aspects of the File Manager control’s functionality are customizable using the following properties.
- ASPxFileManager.Settings - Provides access to the File Manager's main settings.
- ASPxFileManager.SettingsEditing - Provides access to the File Manager's editing settings.
- ASPxFileManager.SettingsUpload - Provides access to the upload panel's settings.
- ASPxFileManager.SettingsPermissions - Provides access to settings that relate to the File Manager's permissions.
- ASPxFileManager.SettingsToolbar - Provides access to the visibility of toolbar items.
Refer to the File Manager technical demos to see the control's specific features in action.