- 2 minutes to read
Use the following syntax to run the Project Converter as a console application from the installation directory:
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\DevExpress 20.2\Components\Tools\Components ProjectConverter-console.exe <drive:yourProjectPath> [options]
If the conversion is successful,
ProjectConverter-console.exe returns 0 as an exit code. It returns 1 if there were warnings, and -1 in case of an error.
Command Line Options
- Displays a help page.
- Specifies the single path that contains the project(s) to upgrade.
- Specifies the path to the file that contains a list of folders to upgrade. The file should be a plain text file with one folder path per line.
- Skips subdirectories and upgrades only files in the specified directory.
- Skips read-only files.
- Removes hint paths (default behavior). Choose this option if project assemblies are loaded from the installation directory.
- Updates hint paths. Choose this option if project assemblies are loaded from a custom directory.
- Does not create backup files.
- Disables skipped file notifications.
- Disables warning notifications.
- Disables error notifications.
- Allows you to specify your public key token if you purchased the DevExpress assemblies' source code and compiled your version with a custom public key token.