This section overviews the DevExpress subscription and contains information on how to use DevExpress products.
- What’s Included
- Lists available DevExpress subscriptions, and describes the components and product services included in each subscription.
- Instructions on how to install DevExpress .NET products on your machine.
- Product Versions
- Describes the version model of DevExpress .NET products.
- Support, Debug, and Troubleshooting
- Contains topics that can help you to troubleshoot issues common to the .NET development process.
- Additional Technical Resources
- Primary links to information on how to use DevExpress controls.
- DevExpress Code Examples
- Describes how to work with DevExpress examples.
- Open DevExpress Documentation from Visual Studio
- Describes how to open online API documentation (property, field, etc) from the Visual Studio IDE.
- Support Services
- Describes how to get technical support from DevExpress.
- License Agreement
- Provides a link to the DevExpress End-User License Agreement (EULA) and describes its key points.
- Security - What You Need to Know
- Addresses a series of frequently asked security-related questions and documents the processes we have established to mitigate security-related risk.
- Developer Express Inc Trademarks
- Lists all DevExpress trademarks referenced in DevExpress documentation and online help files.