These approaches are based on the client-server model, that is, you need to create a server (backend) project and a client (frontend) part that includes all the necessary styles, scripts and HTML-templates.
The topics below provide integration examples:
- Basic Document Viewer Integration (With Bower)
- Basic Document Viewer Integration (With Node.js Package Manager)
- Document Viewer Integration in Angular
- Document Viewer Integration in React
- Use the Report and Dashboard Server as a Backend
Frontend and backend applications should use the same version of DevExpress controls.