Shape Data (Expression Bindings)
Tutorials in this section describe how to shape and display report data.
See Data Binding Modes for more information about the available bind modes.
See Shaping Data (Legacy Data Bindings) for alternative ways to shape report data.
The following tutorials are available:
- Format Data
- Conditionally Change a Control’s Appearance
- Conditionally Change a Label’s Text
- Conditionally Filter Report Data
- Conditionally Suppress Controls
- Limit the Number of Records per Page
- Conditionally Change a Band’s Visibility
- Calculate a Summary
- Calculate an Advanced Summary
- Calculate a Weighted Average
- Display Row Numbers in a Report, Group or Page
- Count the Number of Records in a Report or Group
- Count the Number of Groups in a Report