Fires when a tile drag operation is about to be started. Allows you to provide a drag image, or to cancel the operation.
[DXCategory("Action")] public event TileViewBeforeItemDragEventHandler BeforeItemDrag
<DXCategory("Action")> Public Event BeforeItemDrag As TileViewBeforeItemDragEventHandler
The BeforeItemDrag event's data class is BeforeItemDragEventArgs. The following properties provide information specific to this event:
|Cancel||Gets or sets a value indicating whether the event should be canceled. Inherited from CancelEventArgs.|
|DragImage||Gets or sets the image that represents the tile during the drag-and-drop operation.|
|RowHandle||Gets the row handle that identifies the current tile.|
The built-in tile drag-and-drop feature can be enabled with the TileViewOptionsDragDrop.AllowDrag setting (available from the TileView.OptionsDragDrop property). Using the following events, you can customize and handle built-in drag-and-drop operations:
- TileView.BeforeItemDrag - Fires when a tile drag operation is about to be started. Allows you to provide a drag image, or to cancel the operation.
- TileView.BeforeItemDrop - Fires when a tile drop operation is initiated.
- TileView.ItemDrop - Fires after a tile drop operation has been completed.
The BeforeItemDrag event fires when a drag operation is initiated by an end-user. The event allows you to do the following:
- Prevent the drag operation from starting, by setting the event’s Cancel parameter to true.
- Provide a custom drag image for the drag operation with the event’s DragImage parameter. Initially, this parameter contains the default drag image, which was created from the tile being dragged.