Invokes the Customization Form at the specified position.
public virtual void ColumnsCustomization( Point showPoint )
Public Overridable Sub ColumnsCustomization( showPoint As Point )
A Point structure specifying the Customization Form's top-left corner position. The point is set in screen coordinates.
If the Customization Form is already visible, the ColumnsCustomization method moves it to the location specified. The form's position can also be changed via properties provided by the form itself. See the GridView.CustomizationForm property.
If you need to invoke the Customization Form at its default location (the parent control's right-bottom corner), use the GridView.ShowCustomization method or the ColumnsCustomization method overload without parameters.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ColumnsCustomization member must not be invoked for these Views. The ColumnsCustomization member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.