Displays a Filter DropDown for the specified column.
public abstract void ShowFilterPopup( GridColumn column )
Public MustOverride Sub ShowFilterPopup( column As GridColumn )
A GridColumn column for which the filter popup must be invoked.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ShowFilterPopup member must not be invoked for these Views. The ShowFilterPopup member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.