Maximizes the current detail View clone.
Grid Control allows you to maximize clones detail Views by calling their ZoomView method. Once a clone is maximized, it is displayed as the main View (its parent Views are not displayed). To restore initial View layout, you should call the BaseView.NormalView method of the maximized clone. Refer to the Master-Detail Relationships help topic for details on this zoom feature.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ZoomView member must not be invoked for these Views. The ZoomView member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.