Gets or sets the animation effect that follows expanding\collapsing elements within this AccordionControl.
An DevExpress.XtraBars.Navigation.AnimationType enumerator value that specifies the animation effect.
The AnimationType property can have the following values:
- Simple - default animation type, items and groups are expanded or collapsed using the linear animation (the animation speed is constant);
- Spline - the accelerated animation type, appropriate for large items and groups;
- None - elements are expanded and collapsed with no animation effects;
- Office2016 - animation similar to that found in MS Office 2016;
- Default - the behavior is controlled by the WindowsFormsSettings.AnimationMode global setting. If the global setting is set to EnableLimited or DisableAll, elements are expanded and collapsed with no animation effects (the None mode). Otherwise, the Office2016 mode is used.