Reverts the appearance object’s properties to their default values.
The Reset method enables you to restore default values to all the properties of the current appearance object. This method sets the properties as follows:
- AppearanceObject.BackColor, AppearanceObject.BackColor2, AppearanceObject.ForeColor and AppearanceObject.BorderColor to an empty string;
- AppearanceObject.Font to the control’s default font;
- AppearanceObject.GradientMode to the LinearGradientMode.Horizontal value;
- AppearanceObject.Image to a null reference;
- properties that specify which appearance settings should be inherited are set to false. These properties can be accessed via the AppearanceObject.Options property;
- text options are set to their default values. These options can be accessed via the AppearanceObject.TextOptions property.