To format cell values in edit mode, you should use masks for the grid’s in-place editors. Each in-place editor provides a RepositoryItemTextEdit.Mask property which can be customized to provide an appropriate format pattern for entering values. See the Mask Editors Overview document for more information.
- How to: Format Values in the Vertical Grid Using Standard Format Strings
- How to: Format Date-Time Values Using the LongDate Pattern
- How to: Format Date-Time Values Using a Custom Format Pattern
- How to: Format a Numeric Value according to its Sign
- How to: Add Custom Text to a Formatted String
- How to: Create a Custom Formatter to Change the Case of String Values
- How to: Create a Custom Formatter to Represent Decimal Values in Binary