A newer version of this page is available. Switch to the current version.
This section will introduce all Content Container types used in WindowsUI View applications step-by-step. The last topic describes how these containers can be combined to get a ready-to-run WindowsUI application.
- How To: Create a Page Container
- How To: Create a PageGroup Container
- How To: Create a SlideGroup Container
- How To: Create a SplitGroup Container
- How To: Create a TileContainer
- How To: Create Content Containers Hierarchy
- How To: Pass Specific Data when Navigating Through Containers
Examples below relate to Flyouts.