A newer version of this page is available. Switch to the current version.
The list below enumerates major Scaffolding Wizard features.
Supports multiple data providers
- Microsoft SQL Server (bundled with EntityFramework)
- Microsoft SQL Server CE (bundled with EntityFramework)
- Microsoft LocalDB (bundled with EntityFramework)
- Oracle Database (Oracle Data Provider for .NET)
- PostgreSQL (Npgsql)
- SQLite (System.Data.SQLite)
- MySQL (MySQL Connector/Net)
Generates a ready-to-use application with multiple screens
- A start-up screen.
- Screens for each data source table/view that display all records of these tables/views.
- Detail screens for each data source table/view that allow end-users to modify or add new records to these tables/views.
Three UI variations for generating Views
- Tabbed MDI
- Hybrid UI
- Outlook Inspired UI
- Data Layer
- View Models