- 3 minutes to read
The Tree List is available as a stand-alone control or as one of Data Grid Views.
Bind to Data
To display data within the TreeListControl, bind it to a data source.
Display Hierarchical Data
The TreeListControl can display data in a tree from a self-referential (flat) or hierarchical data structure.
The TreeListControl allows you to:
- Add and Remove Nodes
- Use In-place Editors to edit cell data.
- Enable Edit Forms to improve user experience in edit mode.
- Edit Data in Code
- Validate Input
Filter and Search Data
- Column Drop-Down Filters
- Filter Editor
- Filter Elements
- Automatic Filter Row
- Filter Panel
- Filtering in Code
- Search Panel
The TreeListControl allows you to display Data Summaries for individual columns or children of each node. The control ships with a number of built-in functions, such as Sum, Maximum Value, Record Count, and others. You can also implement a custom aggregation function.
The TreeListControl allows you to select nodes, cells, or their ranges.
- Drag and drop records within the TreeListControl.
- Drag and drop records between the TreeListControl and external controls (both DevExpress WPF Controls and Standard WPF Controls).
- Drag and drop records to and from external applications.
The TreeListControl allows you to change the data layout, appearance, and visual presentation of elements (for example, cells, nodes, summaries, etc.).
Print and Export
Extended design-time support allow you to configure the TreeListControl.