Styles and Templates Overview
- 2 minutes to read
The GridControl (and TreeListControl) allows you to provide the desired data layout, appearance and visual presentation of its elements (e.g. cells, rows, summaries, ec.). The variety of styles enable you to group together property values and apply them to grid elements. To provide a completely different look and feel of grid elements, use templates. A complete set of templates allows you to replace the visual tree of almost any element displayed within a grid.
Lists DevExpress themes that can be applied to all DevExpress controls for WPF and some standard controls
Lists all styles provided by the DXGrid.
Lists all templates and template selectors provided by the DXGrid.
Introduces the conditional formatting feature, which allows you to change the appearance of individual cells based on specific conditions.
Explains how to apply templates based on custom logic.
- How to: Apply Conditional Formatting
- How to: Change the Appearance of the Focused Data Row and Focused Cell
- How to: Display an Image within a Column Header
- How to: Use Custom Editors to Edit Cell Values
- How to: Conditionally Apply Styles
- How to: Select Templates Based on Custom Logic
- How to: Use Custom Printing Templates