.NET/.NET Core Support
- 2 minutes to read
The table below shows the versions of DevExpress WPF Controls that support .NET/.NET Core.
|DevExpress Version||.NET Core 3.0||.NET Core 3.1 (LTS)||.NET 5.0||.NET 6.0|
Prerequisites to build .NET Core applications:
- .NET/.NET Core
- Visual Studio 2022 v17.0+ (includes support for .NET 6.0)
- Visual Studio 2019 v16.6+ (includes support for .NET 5.0)
- Visual Studio 2019 v16.4+ (includes support for .NET Core 3.1)
- Visual Studio 2019 v16.3 (includes support for .NET Core 3.0)
The Getting Started topic explains how to start using DevExpress WPF UI controls in a .NET WPF application.
Migrate an Existing Application to .NET
The following topic describes how to migrate an existing WPF Application to .NET: Migrate WPF Applications to .NET.
The following topic describes how to deploy your .NET WPF application: Deploy .NET Applications.
The following features are not supported:
Create Custom Themes for .NET Applications with the Theme Designer
- Install DevExpress WPF Controls for the .NET Framework.
- Build and publish your custom theme that targets the .NET Framework in the Theme Designer.
- Reference the resulting assembly in .NET projects.
Theme projects contain XAML resources and no C# or VB code, and there are no conflicts between the .NET Framework and .NET.