The GridControl provides a conditional formatting feature, which allows you to change individual cells or rows' appearance based on specific conditions. This feature helps to highlight critical information, identify trends and exceptions, and compare data.
The image below demonstrates various types of conditional formatting.
Describes common concepts: formatting, conditions, animations.
Describes how to create conditional formats at design time and runtime.
- Conditional Formatting Menu
- Conditional Formatting Rules Manager
Conditional Formats in Details
- Formatting Values Using Comparison Rules
- Formatting Date-Time Values
- Formatting Unique and Duplicate Values
- Formatting Top and Bottom Values
- Formatting Above or Below Average Values
- Formatting Changing Values
- Formatting Values Using Icon Sets
- Formatting Values Using Color Scales
- Formatting Values Using Data Bars
- Formatting Values Using Custom Conditions
- Formatting Focused Cells and Rows