A newer version of this page is available. Switch to the current version.
This section contains examples that demonstrate how to create and modify charts to visualize large amounts of data in a worksheet. You can create a 2-D or 3-D chart, and fully customize the appearance of any chart element.
- How to: Create and Modify a Chart
- How to: Create a Stock Chart
- How to: Format Chart Elements
- How to: Change the Appearance of Series Points
- How to: Display the Chart Title
- How to: Display and Format Data Labels
- How to: Show or Hide the Chart Legend
- How to: Change the Display of Chart Axes
- How to: Protect a Chart