1. Getting Started
Learn how to create and publish a dashboard from scratch on any of the available platforms.
- Creating a Dashboard in a WinForms Designer
- Creating a Dashboard at Design Time
- Creating a Web Designer & Viewer
- Creating an MVC Designer & Viewer
- Creating a Windows Forms Viewer Application
2. Connecting to Data
Take a look at how to connect to a data source.
- Binding to SQL Databases
- Binding to OLAP Cubes
- Binding to Excel Workbooks
- Binding to CSV Files
- Binding to an Entity Framework Data
- Binding to Objects
- Creating Data Extracts
3. Dashboard Items
Learn how to design various dashboard items.
- Scatter Chart
- Choropleth Map
- Geo Point Map
- Range Filter
- Text Box
- Filter Elements
Learn how to add interactivity features to your dashboard.
5. Appearance Customization
Customize the appearance of dashboard item elements.
6. Advanced Analytics
Learn how to use various analytics features.
7. Printing and Exporting
Take a look at how to print and export a dashboard/dashboard items.