The Advisor History tool window lists a specified number of suggestions made by the Feature Advisor.
Click a suggestion to expand it. A suggestion can contain several items when there are several blocks of code that can be created with the same template. Click the arrow icon to expand all items.
If you right click a window item, the following context menu appears.
- Go to code - highlights the code block related to the selected suggestion.
- Don't show this tip - prevents CodeRush Classic from showing the same tip in the future. You can modify the list of disabled tips via the Feature Advisor options page.
- Options - opens the Feature Advisor options page.
- Mark all as viewed - marks all Advisor History items as viewed.
- Clear history - clears the Advisor History items.