The Duplicate Code page enables you to specify DDC - Duplicate Detection and Consolidation options.
The option page includes the following options.
Analyse code for duplicates in a background thread
Enables or disables background duplicates search. If this option is enabled, you can specify in what cases CodeRush Classic restarts duplicates search. The following cases are available.
- When opening a new solution
- When source code files are added to or removed from the solution
- When projects are added to or removed from the solution
- After source code changes substantially, more then X lines
- After source code changes marginally (fewer then X lines), but Y minutes have passed
The value of this option affects the minimum number of statements contained in a code block processed by the duplicates search engine.