- 2 minutes to read
The DevExpress ASP.NET Image Zoom (ASPxImageZoom) control provides you with the capability to display images in high-res detail. The Image Zoom Navigator (ASPxImageZoomNavigator) provides the capability to display thumbnails, navigate through them and open a corresponding image within an assigned Image Zoom.
The ASPxImageZoom control combines two image zoom effects. Hovering over the image displays a zoomed area, a click on the image enlarges it in a full-screen popup.
The ASPxImageZoom control provides the following features.
- Zoom on hover.
- Enlarge an image in a full-screen popup window on click.
- Ability to change a Zoom Window position and size.
- Ability to zoom inside an image.
- Ability to specify captions for Zoom and Expand windows.
- Hint support.
Image Zoom Navigator
The ASP.NET Image Zoom Navigator (ASPxImageZoomNavigator) is a data control that is used to display thumbnails. Clicking a thumbnail opens a corresponding image within an associated Image Zoom. ASPxImageZoomNavigator supports data binding, loading of images from a specified folder, and the manual creation of image items. You have an capability to create image thumbnails automatically, or you can create them beforehand to increase the control performance.
The ASPxImageZoomNavigator control provides the following features.
- Capability to populate a control with items in different ways: by binding to a datasource or folder, or manually, by populating the ASPxImageZoomNavigator.Items collection.
- Arranging ImageZoomNavigator items within the control one after another, either vertically or horizontally.
- Navigation through images by clicking or hovering.
- Keyboard support for paging.