- 3 minutes to read
The DevExpress ASP.NET Spreadsheet control allows users to create, load, modify, print, save and convert spreadsheet files.
- Supported File Formats. Load, convert and save workbooks to popular file formats such as XLS, XLSX, CSV, TXT, and others. (See demo… | Learn more…)
- Ribbon UI. A Ribbon UI is automatically added to your spreadsheet application with ASPxSpreadsheet. You can also use an external ASPxRibbon as the ASPxSpreadsheet toolbar. (See demo…))
- Worksheets. Create, rename, move, hide/unhide and delete worksheets in a workbook. (Learn more…)
- Rows and Columns. Insert, copy, hide and delete rows and columns, and adjust row height and column width. (Learn more…)
- Frozen Panes. Freeze panes to make specific columns and rows always visible while scrolling. (See demo: Freeze Panes)
- Cells and Cell Ranges. Add data of different types, hyperlinks and formulas to cells. Merge and unmerge cells, format, copy and clear cells, and manipulate cell ranges. (See demo… | Learn more…)
- Custom Appearance. Customize the appearance of cells by specifying different format attributes (font, background, borders, number formats and alignment of cell content). (See demo… | Learn more…)
- Formula Calculation Engine. Perform complex calculations using formulas with various functions and cell references, and create shared and array formulas. (See demo: Formulas | See demo: API - Functions in Formulas | Learn more…)
- Pictures. Insert, move, change, transform and delete pictures in a worksheet. (See demo…)
- Tables. Format cell ranges as tables to manage and analyze related data.
- Sorting. Sort data in a range in ascending or descending order. (See demo… | Learn more…)
- Filtering. Filter data: use the AutoFilter functionality to arrange large amounts of data by displaying only rows that meet filtering criteria. (See demo… | Learn more…)
- Charting. Use charts to display data in the most appropriate way. A variety of chart types (such as bar charts and line charts) and their subtypes (such as stacked horizontal pyramid charts and 3-D line charts) is supported. (See demo… | Learn more…)
- Data Validation. An Excel inspired data validation helps prevent end-users from entering wrong values into worksheet cells. (See demo… | Learn more…)
- Mail Merge. Use the Mail Merge feature to easily personalize letters, and compose catalogs and master-detail reports of any complexity. (See demo: Mail Merging | See demo: Custom Data Merging | Learn more…)
- Full-text Search. The built-in ribbon UI and a specific Find dialog allow end-users to easily locate data within a worksheet.
- Support for Protected Documents. When opening a document that contains protected elements, the ASPxSpreadsheet prevents them from being modified by end-users. (See demo… | Learn more…)
- Printing. The provided built-in ribbon UI allows end-users to easily customize the opened document for printing and print the entire workbook content. (See demo… | Learn more…)
- Worksheet Print Settings. Specify print settings: set the paper size, margins, orientation and other settings for worksheet pages. (See demo… | Learn more…)
- Developer API. The ASPxSpreadsheet control is built upon the Spreadsheet Core library, and exposes a comprehensive set of properties, methods, events and commands that enable you to build feature-rich applications. (See demo…)
The DevExpress .NET Products Installer installs Spreadsheet control demos to your local machine.
Try demos in action: run the Demo Center 20.2 application from the Windows Start menu or run C:\Users\Public\Documents\DevExpress Demos 20.1\Components\Components\Bin\DevExpress.DemoCenter.v20.2.exe (by default).
Demo solution files: C:\Users\Public\Documents\DevExpress Demos 20.2\Components\ASP.NET\CS\ASPxSpreadsheetDemos.